You can have the best makeup products in the world, but without the right tools that makeup is useless. Having a good set of makeup brushes can help you achieve a flawless look! And good makeup brushes don’t have to be expensive. My favorite brushes are the real techniques brushes that are available at Ulta. They are very inexpensive and the quality is amazing! Plus they look pretty on your vanity!
I have talked about these brushes multiple times on my Instagram and Twitter, so if you’re not following me on their you should go check them out! I also have been featured on Real Techniques Instagram page, so if you want to see that, click here.
INSTAGRAM | TWITTER
My favorite thing about these brushes are that they are made from SOFT synthetic material. That means you can use these brushes on liquid or powder makeup and you get the same effect on both! If you want to read more about my favorite Real Techniques brushes along with how I like to use them, check down below! If you want to purchase any of the brushes mentioned, check down below for the links!
I just recently created a Facebook Page and would for you to check it out and like it! I will be posting more updates and pictures on their so you definitely don’t want to miss out!
I will be posting more blog posts, so if you want to be notified about new posts, subscribe to the blog!
SUBSCRIBE TO THE BLOG
For more graphics like this, follow me on Pinterest! I love posting tips and tricks about makeup, hair and fashion related things on there!
REAL TECHNIQUES BRUSHES
1. The first brush in the graphic above is the Real Techniques Sculpting Brush! I LOVE THIS BRUSH! This brush has honestly changed my bronzing/contouring game! I have mentioned other contour brushes before, click here to read that post, but this one is my new favorite. I think what I love so much about this brush is that fact that it is more flexible that my other contour brushes, so I can really blend everything correctly and not leave any harsh lines!
2. The second brush is the Real Techniques Accent Brush. This brush came with my Starter Kit from Real Techniques and it is probably one of my most used brushes in my collection. I love how small it is so I can use it to highlight my inner corner and under my brow bone. I’ve mentioned in my previous post about my Go-To Beauty Products, how much I love using a shimmery inner corner highlight to help my eyes look not so tired. This is the brush that I use to highlight my inner corner.
3. The next brush is the Real Techniques Blush Brush. There are so many reasons as to why I love this brush but to sum it up, this brush is the perfect shape and density for applying blush. A lot of people that normally over do it with the blush, are using the wrong brush. I never like to use a dense brush when applying blush because you want to have an “airbrushed” blush look and not a “packed on my cheeks” look.
4. The fourth brush on the graphic, is the Real Techniques Powder Brush. This was my first Real Techniques Brush that I bought and it made me fall in love with the brand. It is such a soft brush and its the perfect size to be able to apply setting powder or translucent powder all over the face. I live in Houston, so everyone and their mother’s need a mattifying powder to apply during the summer and this is the perfect brush for it!
5. People that know me, know that I am a highlighter junkie. My last post was about the face palette by Becca Cosmetics that included two highlighters… The next brush on the graphic is the Real Techniques Setting Brush. It was created to set your makeup under your eyes, such as concealer. However, I like to use it for both setting my makeup under my eyes and for highlighting my cheekbones. I also own like 4 of these brushes because I love them so much and I don’t like to mix my setting powder and highlight. I talked about this brush on my Baking vs. Strobing post, so if you want to read about that, click here.
6. The last brush on the graphic is the Real Techniques Expert Face Brush. I love this brush so much and I recommend for everyone to have this in their collection. It is a really dense brush and I love using it for my foundation to give me more of a fuller coverage. It is also really good for lighter concealer and it is the perfect shape for under the eye area.
If you haven’t seen my last blog post about the Jaclyn Hill x Becca Cosmetics Face Palette Review, click here.
Make sure you’re subscribed, so you can get email notifications about new blog posts!